1. Unscrew the lid, remove the plastic stopper.
2. Use the fragrance dropper to fill the diffuser up halfway.
3. Place the lid back on (Make sure it's screwed on tight)
4. Slightly tilt diffuser to saturate the wooden top. Be careful not to keep upside down for too long because the concentrated fragrance may spill.
5. Tie the strings at the top in order to hang the diffuser in place.
Be sure to keep your diffuser our of direct sunlight and tied upright to prevent spills.
When the fragrance weakens, simply tip the bottle to saturate the wooden top again and refill as needed. The fragrance in the bottle lasts about 4 weeks.
Warning: Avoid over-saturating the wooden lid and be sure to keep the plastic stopper in place to prevent spillage. Failure to follow these instructions could result in damage to some surfaces. Wipe all spills immediately and keep out of reach of children and pets.